The Joint Convention Yogyakarta (JCY) is a multi-disciplinary event jointly organized by four major Indonesian scientific societies – Himpunan Ahli Geofisika Indonesia (HAGI), Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI), Ikatan Ahli Fasilitas Produksi Minyak dan Gas Bumi Indonesia (IAFMI), and Ikatan Ahli Teknik Minyak Indonesia (IATMI).
The Joint Convention Yogyakarta will be held on 25-28 November 2019 in Yogyakarta, Central Java, with the prime theme:
“Toward Massive Exploration and Maximizing Undeveloped Resources”
The Joint Convention is renowned for bringing scientist, professionals, and oil and gas and mineral industry experts together, from exploration geoscientists to production engineers. This prestigious conference will provide a unique platform for leaders, professionals and researchers to share their experience, innovations, technology advancements and best-in-class practices for a sustainable energy future. This is also a great opportunity for networking and expand the participant horizon in science and business.
The committee have set stringent acceptance criteria for the papers to be presented at this conference, ensuring an unrivalled quality of this multi-session program, from panel discussion to oral and poster presentation. With around 10 sub-theme categories, featuring diversity and multidisciplinary in nature, we believe these topics are representative of the current issues and challenges in the industry today.
JCY 2019 Sub-theme categories :
- Enviromental and Hazard Mitigation
- G&G Methods, Technology and Application
- Geodynamics, Seismology, Petrology and Volcanology
- Natural Resources of Indonesia
- Infrastructure, Engineering Geology and Geophysics, Hydrology, Oceanography
- Petroleum Engineering Technology and Application
- Uncoventional and Renewable Energy
- Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
- Business Development
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Oil & Gas Project Infrastructure
- Operations and Integrity Management
- Codes and Standard for Oil and Gas Facilities
- Reservoir and Production Management
- Mineral and Coal Geology
- Enhance Oil Recovery
- Drilling and Well Completion
- Big Data Analysis
- Petroleum Engineering and Production Technology
- Project Economics
- Abstract Submission Deadline :March 22nd, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Announcement: April 29th, 2019
- Exteded Abstract Submission Deadline: July 15th, 2019
Paper submission has been closed
With your contribution, the conference will no doubt be a successful and significant event. We thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to meeting you in Yogyakarta in November 2019.