Dr. Asnul Bahar, Ph.D (President Director)
Dr. Asnul Bahar is the President Director for Asnul Bahar Consulting. He is the Principal Consultant on Reservoir Engineering with specialization in the area of Integrated Reservoir Modeling and Flow Simulation study. This work has put him as the team leader in integrating data from geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering disciplines, to come up with the representative reservoir models used for building full field development plan.
He has earned more than 25 years of international working experience in the oil industry, covering remote/offshore oil fields, research labs, as well as conventional office environment. As part of his duty, Dr. Bahar also serves as instructor for industrial short courses.
Additionally, using his special skill in computer programming, he is also in-charged of developing PETREL Plug-ins, computer software based on OCEAN Platform with C# Language, With international exposure, Dr. Bahar has adapted to various working condition, developed high communication skills, and quickly learn for new challenges.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1988, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- M.S., Petroleum Engineering, 1994, University of Tulsa, OK, USA
- Ph.D., Petroleum Engineering, 1997, University of Tulsa, OK, USA
Developed and implemented new techniques for integrating geological, geophysical and engineering data for various reservoir field studies (carbonate/sandstone, fracture/non-fracture, faulted/non-faulted) using PETREL software. Conducted numerous flow simulation studies using ECLIPSE simulator. Proficient in using commercial software and/or customizing reservoir modeling software. Leader in developing PETREL Plug-ins using OCEAN platform. Received appreciation from one of the biggest oil operator in the Middle East after achieving the best history matched model commended by their international shareholders. Coordinating the operation of various on-going and prospectus consulting studies. Projects conducted include:
- Optimization of Well Placement for Naturally Fractured Gas Sand reservoirs, China National Petroleum Corp.
- Huff-and-Puff Gas Injection Study for Multi-Stage Hydraulic Fractured Reservoir for Tight Oil Sand, Unit Petroleum, USA
- Field Development Plan (primary depletion, water flooding, WAG, and artificial lift) for Highly Faulted Clastic Reservoir of Cheleken Blocks in Turkmenistan comprising 5 oil fields for Dragon Oil, Dubai, UAE
- Static and Dynamic Modeling with Uncertainty Analysis of Clastic Oil Rim Reservoir of Erb West Field, Petronas, Malaysia
- Infill Drilling Evaluation for Tight Gas Field (Pinedale – Formation) using production data, Ultra Petroleum, Colorado – USA
- Integrated Reservoir Modeling Study for Kakap Field, Star Energy – Indonesia
- Gas Production Review for new training course material, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran – Saudi Arabia
- Modeling and Coaching Program for Integrated Reservoir Studies for Pertamina E&P, Indonesia
- Reserve Estimation and Flow Potential Evaluation from exploration field in Gulf of Mexico, USA.
- Reservoir Rock Type Modeling, Stochastic Property Modeling, Fracture Integration and History Matching, Shah – Simsima Formation, ADCO – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Reservoir Modeling Review for Kaji-Semoga, Senoro, Singa and Alur Siwah Field studies, Medco – Indonesia
- Integrated Reservoir Modeling of Carbonate Reservoir for Zulu Field, Pertamina ONWJ – Indonesia
- Integrated Reservoir Study for Reserve Evaluation of Gas Field, Repsol YPF – Argentina
- Static Reservoir Modeling of a huge clastic reservoir model with water flood field scheme and pilot study of automatic history matching using combination of streamline and finite difference simulator (ECLIPSE), Rosneft, Russia.
- Static Reservoir Modeling of fractured carbonate reservoir with the concentrate on permeability prediction and dynamic data integration, Pioneer Natural Resources, Dallas, USA.
- Flow Simulation and Field Development Plan for candidate of CO2 injection field, Chapparel, Oklahoma, USA
- Static Reservoir Modeling for Geothermal Field of Wayang Windu Field, Star Energy, Indonesia.
- Reservoir Rock Type Scheme Development, Upper Thamama Formation – ZADCO, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Fracture Modeling and Integration into Reservoir Model, Arab-D Formation– Bunduq, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Stochastic Reservoir Modeling, Sahil Field, ADCO, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Reservoir Modeling and Fault Communication Study, NEB-Upper Thamama, ADCO – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Reservoir Evaluation, Hardy and Antelope Fields – Mississippi Chat Formation – Marjo, Tulsa, USA
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization and Flow Simulation, San Francisco Formation, HOCOL, Colombia
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization, Arab-C Formation, QGPC – Qatar
Instructor for Short Industrial Courses, 2002 – Present
- Courses Taught for Worldwide Participants: 3D Integrated Reservoir Modeling Workshop, Applied Geostatistics for Reservoir
- Modeling, Applied History Matching, Efficient Transformation of Static to Dynamic Model, Uncertainty Analysis for Reservoir
- Model with Workflow Editor, Conducting Integrated Reservoir Studies, Flow Simulation for Reservoir Modeler, Basic Reservoir
- Engineering, and Gas Production Engineering.
Reservoir Simulation Engineer (1997 – 1998), Schlumberger – GeoQuest Reservoir Technology.
Responsible for analyzing reservoir engineering data, and building reservoir simulation model
Research Assistant, The University of Tulsa, 1993 – 1997
Conducted integrated reservoir characterization and flow simulation study for marginal oil field under water flooding scheme (Glenn Pool Field, Oklahoma) that has been in operation for 100 years. The model recommendation has doubled the production from its latest condition. Developed new technique and implemented into computer software using C++ program language (COSIM software).
Wireline Logging Field Engineer (1988 – 1992), Schlumberger – Wireline & Logging
Worked as Wireline Logging Engineer with assignment in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Indonesia.
Mohan Kelkar, Asnul Bahar and Harun Ates, “Dynamic Updating of Simulation Model”. US 8,095,349 B2, Jan. 2012
Zhang, L. Huang, M. Liu, X. Cui, Z. Jiang, A. Bahar, S. Pochampally and M. Kelkar.., “Breaking the Barrier of Flow Simulation: Well
Placement Design Optimization with Fast Marching Method and Geometric Pressure Approximation”, SPE 186891SPE APOGCEheld in Bali, 17-19 Oct 2017 Z. Wang, H. Wang, Q. Li, X. Cui, X. Huang, A. Bahar, and M. Kelkar.., “Challenging Reservoir Modeling Case Study for Naturally Fractured High Pressure High Temperature Gas Sand Reservoir”, SPE 187159 SPE ATCE held in San Antonio, 9-11 Oct 2017
Kelkar, M. G., Pochampally, S., Bahar, A., and Sharifi, M.., “Dynamic vs. Static Ranking: Comparison and Contrast in Application to
Geo-cellular Models”, SPE 170682, SPE ATCE held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 27-29 Oct 2014
Sharifi, M. Kelkar, A. Bahar, and T. Slettebo, “Dynamic Ranking of Multiple Realizations by use of the Fast Marching Method”, SPEJ 169900, 2014 SPE Journal
Bahar, A., et. al., “An Innovative Approach to Integrate Fracture, Well Test and Production Data into Reservoir Models”, SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering, Volume 8, Number 4, August 2005, pp. 325-336
Bahar, A. and Kelkar, M.: “Journey from Well Logs/Cores to Integrated Geological and Petrophysical Properties Simulation: A Methodology and Application “ SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering (October 2000) pp 444.
Salem, S.E, Al-Deeb, M., Abdou M., Linthorst S., Bahar A., and M. Kelkar, , “Practical Flow-Simulation Method for a Naturally Fractured Reservoir : A Field Study”, SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering, Volume 9, Number 2, April 2006, pp. 173-185
Ates, H., Bahar, A., El-Abd., S., Charfeddine, M., Kelkar, M., Datta-Gupta, A., “Ranking and Upscaling Optimization of the Geostatistical Reservoir Models using Streamline Simulation : A Field Case Study”, SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering, Volume 8, Number 1, February 2005, pp 22-32.
Bahar, A., Kelkar, B.G. and Thompson, L.G.: “Integrated Reservoir Description and Flow Performance Evaluation – Glenn Pool Study,” paper SPE 30622, presented at the SPE ATCE, Dallas, TX (October 22-25, 1995)
Bahar, A., Abdel-Aal, O., Ghani, A, Silva, F., and Kelkar, M.,: “Seismic Integration for Better Modeling of Rock Type Based Reservoir Characterization : A Field Case Example, presented at the 11th ADIPEC , Abu Dhabi, UAE, Oct 2004.
Bahar, A., Ates, H., Al-Deeb, M., Salem, E. S, Badaam, H., and Kelkar, M.,: “Practical Approach in Modeling Naturally Fractured Reservoir: A Field Case Study”, presented at the SPE ATCE , Denver, CO, Oct 2003
Ates, H., Bahar, A., .Krasnov, V, and Kelkar, M., “Dynamic Updating of Reservoir Models”, paper SPE 123671, presented at the SPE ATCE, New Orleans, LA, Sept 2009
Bahar, A., Kelkar, B.G. and Thompson, L.G.: “Integrated Reservoir Description and Flow Performance Evaluation – Glenn Pool Study,” paper SPE 30622, presented at the SPE ATCE, Dallas, TX (October 22-25, 1995)
Bahar, A. et al., “Methodology to Incorporate Geological Knowledge in Variogram Modeling”, paper SPE 68704 presented at SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Jakarta, Indonesia, April, 2001.
Bahar, A. et al., “Seismic Integration for Better Modeling of Rock Type Based Reservoir Characterization : A Field Case Example”, paper SPE 88793 presented at the 11th ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi, October 2004.
Khasanov, M, Krasnov, V., Petrov, A., Kelkar, M., and Bahar, A., : “Reconciling Production and Well Test Data in Mapping kh Trends: Field Study,” paper SPE 116087, presented at the SPE ATCE, Denver, CO, Sept 2008.
Khasanov, M, Krasnov, V., Petrov, A., Kelkar, M., and Bahar, A., : “Reconciling Production Decline with Reservoir Connectivity: Field Study”, paper SPE 117756, presented at the SPE. ERM/AAPG-EM, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Oct 2008.
Charfeddine, M, Al-Deeb, M., Salem, E. S., Bahar, A., Ates, H., Soeriawinata, and Kelkar, M. : “Reconciling Core Derived Permeabilities and Well Test Using Fracture Network: A Field Case Example” paper SPE 78499, presented at the 10th ADIPEC , Abu Dhabi, UAE, Oct 2002.Al-Deeb, Bloch, G., Salem, E. S., Charfeddine, Bahar, A., Ates, H., Soeriawinata, and Kelkar, M. : “Fully Integrated 3D-Reservoir Characterization and Flow Simulation Study : A Field Case Example” paper SPE 78510, presented at the 10th ADIPEC , Abu Dhabi, UAE, Oct 2002.
Abdul Latif Setyadi, ST, MT (Technical Director)
Abdul Latif Setyadi is the Technical Director for Asnul Bahar Consulting. A proactive, self-motivated team player with effective communication in English, strong analytical and technical skills. A Master degree with more 21-year international experience in oil and gas industry as specialist in Geomodeling/Development Geology.
Perform the good skill with industrial standard environment. Familiar on utilizing Geoscience’s applications (Petrel, IRAP RMS, Schlumberger’s Geoframe and Landmark’s Openworks) to yield a strong and detail analysis and interpretation of geosciences. It is including sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy, geological modelling and geostatistics (deterministic to stochastic modeling from structural, facies, property, up-scaling, volumetric and uncertainty through well planning), fracture modelling, reservoir characterization and risk analysis in both siliciclastic and carbonate reservoirs.
Have studied and modeled reservoirs (as part of POD/FDP/FFR documents; around 24 POD/FDP/FFR have been completed) in alluvial North Sumatra Basin (Indonesia); deltaic Central Sumatra Basin (Indonesia); platform carbonate in South Sumatra Basin (Indonesia); platform carbonates, alluvial, shallow marine sediments and volcanoclastics of Northwest Java Basin (Indonesia); platform and buildup carbonate of Northeast Java Basin (Indonesia) platform carbonates of onshore Rub al-Khali Basin (United Arab Emirates); Mahakam delta of Kutei Basin (Indonesia), deltaic – coastal environment of Serawak and Sabah Basin (Malaysia), fluvial reservoir of Cuulong Basin (Vietnam), deltaic environment of Pattani Basin (Gulf of Thailand) and coastal sediments of Taranaki Basin (New Zealand).
Have a good understanding of petroleum engineering and petroleum economics, including field development plan, production and operational support. Also have a broad experience in lecturing and course guiding (development geology, geomodeling and geostatistics).
- 1999 – 2001, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia
Master of Engineering / Major: Petroleum Engineering
- 1990 – 1996, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Bachelor of Engineering / Major: Geological Engineering
April 2014 – Recently, Petronas Carigali Indonesia Operation (PC INO)
Sr. Consultant (Geology and Geomodeling), PED Team, working on static reservoir/geological modeling of carbonate reservoir of Kujung – Ngimbang Formation, Northeast Java Basin (Greater Bukit Tua Fields) (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Full field static modelling of Bukit Tua South, Northeast Java Basin, Indonesia (conducted to Petronas INO – July 2014).
- Completed POD Phase 2 of Bukit Tua Field (5 wells of CD Carbonate and Ngimbang reservoir.
- Completed POD Phase 3 of Bukit Tua Field (2 wells of Kujung reservoir)
- POD of Jenggolo Field, East Java Basin (on going)
- Full Field Review, Gebang Block (Secanggang, Anggor, Arbei, Aro Field), North Sumatra Basin (on going)
- Supervising Jr Geologist/Geomodeller on geological operation (Kepodang Field’d drilling compaign) and geomodeling of estuarine reservoir.
March 2005 – March 2014, Geomodelling Specialist
Worked on Field Development Plan and Full Field Review of various fields/basins as Sr. Development Geologist, SE Asia (Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and HoChiMinh),
- Full field static modelling of Spaoh Field, Sarawak Basin, Malaysia (conducted to BC Petroleum – January 2014).
- Review on structural modelling of Budi Field, Indonesia (conducted to Tately Energy – December 2013).
- Sector static modelling of Balai Field, Sarawak Basin, Malaysia (conducted to BC Petroleum – December 2013).
- Full field static modelling of Bentara Field, Sarawak Basin, Malaysia (conducted to BC Petroleum – August 2013).
- Built fast-tract 3D Static Geological Model of Mobei Field, Northwest China (Conducted to BHI China, July 2013).
- Rebuilt and converted (JewelSuites to Petrel) 3D static model of deltaic reservoirs of Greater D18 Block (D18, D28 and D34) (Sabah Basin, Malaysia, conducted to Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd. – January 2013).
- Structural modelling of Rotliegendes sand of West Beemster Field (Holland, conducted to Taqa Energy B.V., The Hague, Netherland – April – May 2012).
- Review Static Model of Heimdal Turbidites of Marineer Field, Block 9/11, North Sea (conducted to ENI, Italia – June 2012)
- Built 3D static model of coastal – estuarine reservoirs of Mangahewa Field (Taranaki Basin, New Zealand, conducted to Todd Energy, New Zealand – June 2012).
- Static geological modelling of deltaic environment of Endau Field (Sabah basin, conducted to Murphy Oil Malaysia).
- Static geological modelling of deltaic environment of Permas Field (Sabah basin, conducted to Murphy Oil Malaysia).
- Static geological modeling of deltaic environment of Manora Field (Gulf of Thailand, conducted to Pearl Oil Thailand).
- Static geological modeling of coastal environment of Sumandak Tepi Field (Sabah Basin, Malaysia, conducted to Petronas Carigali, Malaysia).
- Static geological modeling of buildup carbonate of M1 – Jintan, M3 and M4 Field (Sarawak basin, Malaysia, conducted to PMU, Malaysia).
- Project manager (cum Geomodeller) of volcanic reservoir in Jatibarang Field (ONWJ, Indonesia, conducted to Pertamina EP Region Jawa, Indonesia).
- Static geological modeling of braided river environment of Cuulong Field (Cuulong Basin, Vietnam, conducted to Cuulong JV, Vietnam).
- Area Development Plan, including depositional environment interpretation (fluvial-dominated delta) and full field Static 3D reservoir modelling in Block SK305 (Sarawak Basin, Malaysia, conducted to PCPP, Malaysia).
- Static 3D reservoir modeling of Baturaja Formation in Pulau Gading and Sungai Kenawang Fields, Jambi Merang Block, South Sumatra Basin, Indonesia (conducted to Amerada Hess, Malaysia).
- Block evaluation of West Kampar Block, western margin of Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia by reviewing geologic setting and hydrocarbon potential.
- Static reservoir modeling of estuarine environment of Beruk field, Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia (conducted to Pertamina – BSP, Indonesia).
- Resource assessment of Baronia Timur and Baronia Timur Laut fields (Serawak); Erb South field (NW Sabah), and also Tukau Timur field (West Baram, Sarawak) Malaysia (conducted to Petronas, Malaysia).
- Static geological modelling of Stratigraphic Unit 4 – 6 of deltaic reservoirs of Tunu Field, Mahakam Delta, Kutei Basin, Borneo, Indonesia.
March 2003 – March 2005, ADCO (Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reservoir Modeling Geologist (Geomodeller), Gas Team, has been working on static reservoir/geological modeling (deterministic and stochastic) of Thamama Group carbonates reservoirs in onshore Rub al-Khali Basin, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Bab, Jarn Yaphour and Asab Fields)
- Static 3D geological modeling in Thamama Zone B of Jarn Yaphour Field using RMS.
- Reservoir characterization of Thamama Zone F and G in Asab Field.
- Completed 3D geological static modeling in Thamama Unit 6 and 7 of Bab Field.
August 2001 – March 2003, BP Indonesia
Sr. Development Geologist, worked in the reservoir/geological modeling (deterministic and stochastic) of Baturaja – Pre Parigi platform carbonate and Talang Akar alluvial fans in ONWJ, Indonesia (GG, APN and O Fields).
- Reservoir characterization of O and GG Field, ONWJ (Indonesia).
- Generated 3D geological modelling (structural and rock property modelling) in APN Field, ONWJ (Indonesia)
December 1998 – August 2001, Caltex Pacific Indonesia
Development Geologist, worked in fluvio-deltaic multi-reservoirs, Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia (Bangko and Rantaubais Field);
- Geological study of multipay reservoir in Rantaubais field, including AR/AFE preparation for new 32 infill wells by conducting economic analysis in Rantaubais Field (Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia).
- Geological study including well-site operation in Bangko Field (Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia).
July 1997 – December 1998, ARCO Indonesia
Development Geologist, West Java Block; worked in shallow-marine environment of clastics Upper-Cibulakan Formation, ONWJ, Indonesia (B and E Fields);
Involved in B and E Field project by assisted and prepared infill, work-over and sidetrack wells; recommended testing program; well-site operation by controlling wireline and mud logging operations, examined rock samples, and providing prompt daily report; and analyzed post-drill effor
- Course Guide in Static 3D geological Modeling in Pertamina – Medco Tomori (Jakarta, Indonesia, January, 2016)
- Static 3D Modeling, An Advance Geostatistical And Practical Techniques, Emphasis Of Carbonate Reservoir, Course Manual (Conducted to HAGI in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, August 25-29, 2014)
- Full-field Static Geomodeling of Bukit Tua South Field, Northeast Java Basin, indonesia (Technical report conducted for Petronas Carigali INO, Jakarta, Indonesia, July 2014)
- A Basic Geostatistical and Practical Techniques to Model Clastics Depositional Environment, Course Manual (Conducted to SCU in Malang, Indonesia, March 24-28, 2014)
- Advanced Geomodelling for Transitional Environment, Course Manual (Conducted to HAGI in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, December 16-20, 2013)
- Basic and Integrated Static Geomodelling, Course Manual (Conducted to SCU in Bandung, Indonesia, December 9-13, 2013)
- Full-field Static Geomodeling of Bentara Field, Sarawak Basin, Malaysia (Technical report conducted for BC Petroleum, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2013)
- Basic Geomodelling, Course Manual (Conducted to SCU in Lombok, Indonesia, May 6-10, 2013)
- Geological Modelling in Deltaic Environment; Theory, Application and Case Studies, A Course Manual (Conducted to HAGI in Bandung, Indonesia, March 18-22, 2013)
- Mangahewa Subsurface Study, Geo-Cellular Modelling (Technical report conducted for Todd Energy, New Zealand, January, 2013)
- Basic Geological Modelling; Theory, Application and Case Studies, A Course Manual (Conducted in Bandung, Indonesia, December 17-21, 2012)
- First Pass Structural Modelling of Rotliegendes Sand of West Beemster Field, Netherland (Technical report conducted to Taqa Evergy B.V., Den Haag, Netherland, May 2012)
- Block 311 – Permas Field Subsurface Development Study, Geo-Cellular Modelling & Volumetric Determination (Technical report conducted for Murphy Oil (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January, 2012)
- Block G1/48 – Manora Field Subsurface Development Study, Geo-Cellular Modelling & Volumetric Determinations (Technical report conducted for Pearl oil (Thailand) Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand, August, 2011)
- Full Field 3D Static Geological Modeling of B10 and C30 Reservoirs, Su Tu Den Field, Cuulong Basin, Vietnam (Technical report conducted for Cuulong JOC, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, October, 2010)
- Advance Fracture Modeling and FMI Interpretation (Course conducted for BP Migas, Beijing, China, June 28 – July 2, 2010)
- The Characteristics of Volcanic Reservoir of Jatibarang Field, Onshore West Java, Indonesia (Paper, presented in AAPG, Calgary, Canada, September 2010)
- Advance Static Reservoir Modeling Workshop for Carbonate (Course conducted for IATMI, Jakarta, May 2010)
- The Integrated GGRE Study of Volcanic Reservoir, Jatibarang Field, Onshore West Java, Indonesia (Pertamina Internal Report, unpublished and conducted for Pertamina EP region Jawa, Indonesia, May 2010)
- Advance Static Modeling for Thrust Faulted Field (Workshop conducted for Pertamina Tomori, Jakarta, April 13-17, 2010)
- Advance 3D Geological Modelling (Training conducted for BP Migas (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May – June 2009)
- Geostatistics for Reservoir Characterization (Training conducted for BP-ONWJ and CNOOC, Bandung, Indonesia, May 2008)
- The Resource Assessment of Tukau Timur field, Sarawak Basin, Malaysia (RML Internal Report, unpublished and conducted for Petronas Carigali, Malaysia, May 2007)
- Pulau Gading and Sungai Kenawang, Jambi Merang (Indonesia) Reservoir Study (RML Internal Report, unpublished and conducted for Hess Oil and Gas, Malaysia December 2006)
- The Resource Assessment of Erb South field, Northwest Sabah basin, Malaysia (RML Internal Report, unpublished and conducted for Petronas Carigali, Malaysia, March 2006)
- The Resource Assessment of Baronia East and Baronia North East, Serawak, Malaysia (RML Internal Report, conducted for Petronas Carigali, Malaysia, December 2005)
- The 3D Static Geological Modeling of Thamama Unit 6 and Unit 7, Bab Field, Rub Al-Khali Basin, UAE (Internal Report, conducted for ADCO-UAE and ADNOC Management, December 2004)
- A Geological Review of Thamama Zone F and G, Asab Field, Rub Al-Khali Basin, UAE (Internal Report, ADCO-UAE, conducted for ADCO-UAE and ADNOC Management, October 2003)
- A Geological Review using 3DStatic Modeling in Jarn Yaphour Field, Rub Al-Khali Basin, UAE (Internal Report, conducted for ADCO-UAE, August 2003)
- A Comprehensive Approach of Oil-field Development, Geology, Reservoir and Economic Perspective (Paper, presented to UGM, June 2001)
- Economic Optimization of Infill Wells Drilling Through Complex and Heavy Oil Containing and Complex Reservoir; A Case Study of RB Field, Central Sumatra Basin (Master Thesis, 2001)
- Open-hole Logging and Interpretation (Course Guide, presented to UPN, October 10–13th, 2000)
- Mud Logging for Petroleum Engineers (Refereed Module) (Petroleum Engineering Dept., UIR, Riau, July, 2000)
- Basic Reservoir Mechanics for Geologists (Course Guide) (presented to UGM, January 28 – 29th, 2000)
- The Relation Between Gold Generation and Tectonics of Obi Island, Maluku (Research Result Paper, presented to UGM, December 1996)
- The Geology of Bobo Area, Obi Island, North Maluku District, Maluku Province (Final Script, 1996)
- The Geochemistry Applications for Hydrocarbon Migration and Accumulation Processes (Seminar, 1994)
OUR PROFESIONAL SPECIALIST
- Waterflood and EOR Specialist
- Advanced Seismic Processing Specialist
- Seismic Interpretation and Multi-Attribute Specialist
- Carbonate, Clastic and Fracture Reservoir Specialist
- Structure Geology Specialist
- Petrophysic Specialist
DEDICATED TECHNICAL TEAM
We have dedicated technical team for every study / project for supporting Dr. Asnul Bahar, Ph.D and Abdul Latif Setyadi, ST, MT. The team are:
- Project Leader
- Reservoir Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Other support team (Drilling, Facility, Economic)